This keyless remote programming instructions work for L, U, (P on back) remote with part # 08191-00922 FCC id BAB237131-056.
1. Before going to programming mode make sure:
a. There are no keys in the ignition.
b. Your door (Driver's door) is open and unlocked others are closed.
2. Now, do this twice within 5 seconds:
a. Put your key in and out the ignition. (Don't start the engine)
3. Do these within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the door twice.
b. Put your key in the ignition and pull it out once.
4. Within 40 seconds, perform these steps:
a. Close then open the Driver's door twice.
b. Insert the key in the ignition.
c. Close the Driver's door.
d. Turn the key in the ignition to the ON position then turn it back off. (Make sure the engine did not start)
e. Take the key off the ignition.
5. In 3 seconds the door locks will lock and unlock. It means you're now in programming mode. If not, go back to step 1.
6. Within 40 seconds do these steps:
a. Press the lock and unlock buttons on your remote at the same time then release.
b. After doing step (a) press and hold the unlock button on your remote for 2 seconds. The door locks should lock then unlock within 3 seconds indicating that the programming is successful. If the door locks cycle twicem go back to step (a and b) since the system hasn't recognized the remote yet.
7. Open the driver's door.