This keyless remote programming instructions work for #2 4B remote with part # 72147-S0K-A23 FCC id E4EG8D-444H-A and part # G8D-444H-A on the back of it.
IMPORTANT: Entering the programming mode cancels all learned remote codes, so no previously programmed remotes will work. You must program all remotes, including existing ones now. Separate your ignition key from remotes on keychain.
1. Start with your key in your right hand and any remote in your left hand. Keep all additional remotes easily accessible to your left hand. Insert the key into the ignition.
2. Now, do these steps 3 times in 15 seconds:
a. Turn the ignition to ON position and you'll notice panel lights will turn on. But you don't need to start the engine.
b. Press the UNLOCK button on your remote.
c. Turn the ignition to LOCK and leave the key.
3. Within 5 seconds turn the ignition to the ON position.
4. On the remote press the UNLOCK button and your car's door should lock and unlock. It means you're in programming mode.
5. Within 10 seconds press the UNLOCK button on your remote and the car door should lock and unlock. Now your remote and the system are married.
6. If you have another remote to program, just repeat the step 5.
7. Once you're done programming, turn the key back to LOCK position and remove it.