Sunday, September 25, 2016
2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Chevrolet Cruze PEPS Flipkey Remote Programming Procedure
Programming Remotes into the Vehicle:
• Only PEPS Keyfobs taught to the vehicle will work.
• The car could be reprogrammed to ensure that lost or stolen transmitters stop working.
• Any remaining remote flipkeys has to be reprogrammed. every car can have up to five flipkey fobs matched into it.
Encoding Keyless Entry Remote Keys with a recognized keyless fob:
To program, the vehicle have to be off and each of the remotes, both currently recognized and new, has to be on you.
1. Set the working keyless fob(s) inside the cup holder.
2. Put the key of the new flipkey remote in to the key lock cylinder (found on the outside of the driver door) and turn the key to unlock position 5 times within 10-seconds. The driver information center (dic) displays “ready for remote #2, 3, 4 or 5.”
3. Put the new flipkey into the key pocket. The transmitter pocket is situated inside the center console storage area under the cup holder. The cup holder has to be pulled out to gain access to the transmitter pocket.
4. Push the ignition. as soon as the keyfob is programmed, the dic display will show that it is prepared to program the next flipkey.
5. Take out the keyless fob from your transmitter pocket and push the unlock button.
To teach additional keyfobs, repeat steps 3 - 5. when all extra remote keys are taught, push and hold the ignition for Five seconds to exit the programming mode.
Learning with out a programmed remote:
You may program as much as 5 keys. This process will take Thirty minutes to perform. The car should be off and every one of the keys. you would like to teach needs to be with you.
1. Put the key of the new keyless remote key in to the key lock cylinder located on the outside of the driver door and turn the key to the unlock position 5 times within ten seconds. The driver information center (dic) displays “remote learn Pending, Please wait.”
2. Hang around for ten minutes until the dic displays “Press engine start Button To learn” and then press the ignition. The dic displays will again show “remote learn Pending, Please wait.”
3. Perform step 2 two further times. Following the third time, all previously known remotes will no longer operate with the vehicle. Remaining flipkey remotes can be reprogrammed through the following steps. The dic should now say “ready for remote #1.”
4. Set the new keyfob into the remote pocket. The flipkey remote pocket is located inside the center console storage space under the cup holder. The cup holder should be pulled out gain access to the transmitter pocket.
5. Push the ignition. When the key is programmed, the dic display will say that it's prepared to learn another flipkey.
6. Take out the flipkey remote from the remote pocket and press the unlock button.
To learn other remote control, repeat steps 4 through 6. When all extra remotes are programmed, push and hold the ignition for Five seconds to leave the encoding method.